Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 05:37 PM

Thanks for the link with the balcony pictures. I thought because they had glass it meant they were closed in completely. That's why I couldn't figure out why a balcony would be glassed in. Now I understand it's just partially glassed, not all the way.

Thanks so much again everyone!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:46 PM

Hello - the pain in the neck is back!
I just found out our rooms are on the 9th deck, it's the Fjord deck. Is it more rough/rocky to be that high up?! I'm scared I'm going to get sick!!
Old 09-27-2008, 06:41 AM
Administrator

Hi Daydreamer. You should be OK on Fjord Deck. As high as that sounds, there are still several decks above you. In fact, it's a great location as you have cabins both above and below you... less noise that way.

Should you feel any seasickness, grab a green apple. I learned this from a crew member years ago, and it's worked well ever since. I doubt you'll need it, though.

Please continue to ask questions...that's why we're here.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:09 PM

Hello
We just got back from the 4 night cruise on the Sky.Had a wonderful time.The meals were great! We ate at Cagney's and la- Bistro worth the extra service charge. The service was outstanding never had to wait more than 2 min for a drink even for the soda pass. There is all types of music and shows The broadway show was very good.We had a balcony cabin on deck10 very nice and quite.Worth the extra cost to sit out at night and enjoy the sea.We were blessed with calm water's never even could tell if the ship was moving.The ports were fun but somewhat disapointed in Grand Bahama Island. We did the jeep Tour not worth the cost wished we would of just stayed on the ship and relaxed.I know you will have a great time we already booked our next trip.

Closed Thread

Tags
bad, bahama, balcony, boats, cabins, cruise, forum, grand, island, lil, long, ncl, norway, ship, sky, tender