Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2005, 08:53 PM

JULY 17-24,2005
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say that this was my very 1st cruise ever and it was on the Norweigan Dawn. I was left so impressed by the cruise director Colin that I actually searched for a site that I could express my thoughts of him in. Isn't that crazy? Well anyway, I boarded that cruise with my entire family (well 28 of us anyway)and never knew what I was getting myself into. Colin made my day everyday, he was always laughing and singing and just being an all together great entertainment. At 1st I thought to myself this guy is to happy but then by the 3rd day I was like I wanna take this guy home so I could be happy 4ever myself. I found the service and entertainment to be excellent although the DJ in the Spinnaker Lounge after 11PM was horrible, he never played my requests, always played the same music every night and ignored u half the time at the dj booth which irratated the hell out of me and alot of other people, so we all ganged up 2gether 2 get our music played. He just doesn't know how to dj period!! Anyway when I came home i had forgotten how to take care of myself let alone my son. I got so used to being catered 2. I can't wait for next year when I board the Dawn again. Hit me up if u were on the same week as me or if u have any suggestions for anything. I don't know about u but I'm still trying to recouperate into the real world. Lots of laughs!!

Closed Thread

Tags
colin, collin, ferr, ncl