Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 12:45 PM

Hello I am a new cruiser and going on a cruise May 19th on Norwegian Spirit to Bermuda. Any information will help me greatly as to is food free, drinks free, are the pool crowded to get a chair, night life, kids entertainment and babysitting, dress attire what to pack, when we dock at Kings Wharf Bermuda is there anything to do excursion wise or hiking, tortola British Virgin Islands anything to do and last stop is St Thomas US Virgin Islands - thanks so much for helping out a first timer.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:39 PM

Lisa I responded in another one of your threads. As far as excusions go.. check the NCL website. You choose which port and then a list pops up and gives you prices and information. All 3 ports have things to do. We opted for doing our own thing in Bermuda (will be renting a scooter and just going to the Southern Beachs as per folks on this site suggested) Tortola we will be doing a Dolphin Swim (another member here recommended it) and in St Thomas we will be scuba diving.

Those are just a few of the things available. The website has close to 5 pages per port of things to do. We prebooked everything on the website and will have all the tickets and related stuff awaiting us when we set sail. This early booking helps ensure space is there for you.

Hope this helps.. We will be sailing the cruise before yours April 21 and will update everyone on our experence. We are first time cruisers ourselves. (check out my threads a few of your questions have been answered already: Spirit 4/21-29, Another Spirit Question)
Old 03-08-2007, 01:10 PM

Thanks again Jude. I tried to pull up excursions but it says there are none at this time so maybe I am doing something wrong. I already did a dolphin swim - it was fabulous. I will keep checking the threads to try to get myself up to speed.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 PM

Acording to the NCL website the excursions are available within 1 month of voyage so being your going in late May they might not be up yet. If you want to get an idea enter my cruise date April 21 to see the available excursions.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:03 PM

Thanks again. I will do that now just to see what I can book when it is available for me to book
Old 03-11-2007, 09:28 PM

If you are cruising to Bermuda you might want to rent a scooter there, it's the best way to get around, the other way is by bus which can take time. Bermuda is a long thin island and can take time to get from one end to the other. Also the weather up in that part of the Atlantic can be very unpredictable, we had to stay out at sea for an extra half day because sea's where to rough to dock. Bermuda is worth it though.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:05 AM

Thanks sued. Trying to soak up all the info that I can seeing that this will be my first cruise.

Closed Thread