Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2006, 12:02 PM

My husband and I have cruised exclusively on ncl and I am beginning to wonder what is going on. Our last cruise, to Alaska on the Dream, nearly had a mutiny! Wherever we ate they were either out of coffee, half and half, or some other basic staple! It took five hours to tender everyone to shore in Sitka, by the time we got there we had ninety minutes and had to get back on line to go back to the boat. We thought maybe it was just that ship but after reading many of these posts it seems a lot of people are complaining. We are going to Bermuda in Sep on the Crown, I hope we will not be bitterly disappointed.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:29 PM

We recently cruised on the Star up the west coast, and didn't encounter any of those problems. We did encounter long waits to disembark in Vancouver, but I have heard from folks on other cruise lines that they had the same problem. Not sure what's going on with the Dream; I hope it was just a fluke. Sorry you were disappointed in your experience!

Closed Thread