Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2005, 01:44 PM

Where can I find the list of shore excursions provided by the ship, i.e Pride of Aloha, on ncl.com ?
Old 11-18-2005, 02:20 PM

Just log into their website http://www.ncl.com and click on Shore Excursions.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-20-2005, 09:48 AM

T4, do not do the shore excursions from the boat. it is cheaper to wait til you get off the boat. they will be all over ther pier asking if you want to take a tour. Just got back from our cruise on Nove. 19th and did not do any of the ships excursions and saved about 50% of my money. Plus, one of our passange from our ship who took a shore excursion from NCL did not make it back! He and his brother and sister-in-law took the snorkeling tour in Belize and he drown! His family stayed in Belize cuz they couldnt find the body. I spoke to some of the people that were on that same excursion and they said that it was so chaotic and that no one did anything. i felt awful for the man and his family but nothing was said about the incident on ship, kinda like they were trying to cover it up. NCL is good at covering up anything! I will definatly will not cruise NCL ever again! Good Luck!
Old 11-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Banned

What a shame the passenger drown.
But I don't think drownings are the fault of the cruise lines.
As for NCL keeping quiet about it, no one likes to air dirty laundry in public. If NCL had reported the incident to everyone onboard, it surely would have ruined many other passengers vacation. I certainly wouldn't want to know.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:32 PM

Thank you all for your info. I am doing research and compare the price of excursions between cruise ship and locals. I also look into the timing of shore excursion. If the ones offer by the ship is a little bit higher but I can have better time arrangement then may be I will take it. I am fully aware of the price that the ship offered is always higher.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:49 AM

We have booked the POA cruise and leaving on 3/26. May I know if we should book the excursions via the locals or tour the island by driving by ourselves. Yr info is appreciated.

Closed Thread