Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2005, 11:12 AM

Hi to all American Cruise - guests,
I have sailed on the legendary "SS Norway" many times, a grand ship, without too much glitter, not many balcony - cabins BUT with an atmosphere that the new boxes - sorry - ships cannot compete with.
I cannot understand that there is no higher request for travelling on the last traditional liner!
Everbody is talking about the new Queen Mary - she might not be bad, but she is only a remake!
So I would like to ask the experienced American cruise - travellers to ask NCL to give "the last diva" on the seven seas annother chance!
Old 02-20-2005, 11:12 AM

Hi to all American Cruise - guests,
I have sailed on the legendary "SS Norway" many times, a grand ship, without too much glitter, not many balcony - cabins BUT with an atmosphere that the new boxes - sorry - ships cannot compete with.
I cannot understand that there is no higher request for travelling on the last traditional liner!
Everbody is talking about the new Queen Mary - she might not be bad, but she is only a remake!
So I would like to ask the experienced American cruise - travellers to ask NCL to give "the last diva" on the seven seas annother chance!
Old 02-20-2005, 04:51 PM

Kurt
I was excited when I booked the Owner' Suite, one of two at the front of the ship, a few years ago, then was heartbroken when the cruise was cancelled. I would sail on her in a heartbeat.

David
Old 02-28-2005, 02:46 AM

There seem to be no hope for the NORWAY In the last days there were too much reports about the selling of the ship to the breakers if there will be no other offer until 28.02.05 ... all signs at Bremerhaven are very negative.

A very poor decision of NCL, if they do so... A financial decicion without any emotion. There will be a lot of people with tears in their eyes when NORWAY will leave Bremerhaven for India ...

I liked NCL and their ships very much and I wanted to go on one of their ships in the future. But I think I will not do so. It will not help the NORWAY, but it is a (very) small kind of protest.

Actually the ship is still in Bremerhaven... but today there is the "dead line" ...

=========
Ship-Spotting:
Sept. 2002 Rhodos *** Jun. 2003 Villefranche-sur-mer *** Jun. 2004 Kiel *** Sept. 2004 Rhodos *** Jun. 2005 Mallorca *** Sept. 2005 Dubrovnik *** Jun. 2006 Villefranche-sur-mer *** Sept. 2006 Ibiza *** Juni 2007 Rhodos *** ... was dann? Tips erwŁnscht!

Closed Thread