Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2005, 06:36 AM

We are going to be on the Sun on Jan 29-Feb 5th. We are excited. A couple questions- Do they provide clothes irons? We are planning to dress up for the evenings and I want to make sure there will be an iron available. Also I am a bit concerned about being sea sick. I have never cruised before and am not sure what to expect. Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated also!

Thanks!
Old 01-17-2005, 06:36 AM

We are going to be on the Sun on Jan 29-Feb 5th. We are excited. A couple questions- Do they provide clothes irons? We are planning to dress up for the evenings and I want to make sure there will be an iron available. Also I am a bit concerned about being sea sick. I have never cruised before and am not sure what to expect. Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated also!

Thanks!
Old 01-17-2005, 10:09 AM

Hi I can't help you with the iron question because We are sailing on the Sun for the first time. I can help you with the motion sickness problem. Get the wrist bands for motion sickness from a drug store. I don't know how they work but they really do. You wear them all the time even in the shower. They don't look great esp with evening wear but if you take them off you may be sick( my husband didn't believe they really made a difference) I took them off for 1/2 hr and I had to lie down for an hour to feel better. I am thinking about wrapping some ribbon around them for formal night. Have a great cruise. We leave on the Sun this Sat.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:03 PM

No, they do not provide irons on the Sun. The pressing only service fees are quite reasonable however. I usually do not get my formal wear dry cleaned after a cruise, but just send it out when I get onboard. The price is about the same as dry cleaning costs at home and I have the benefit of not worrying about it wrinkling during packing.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
ncl, seasick, sun