Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 08:44 AM

I feel I need to take a moment here to say what a pleasant experience joining this forum has been. A bit apprehensive at first (never joining at chat before)...but have found that everyone is very nice and helpful to each other beyond my expectations. I have been passing on to others in here some port info that I have put together for my trip and am overwhelmed with how those coming back in from their trip who utilized the info have gone out of thier way to now share there experiences and tips with me. I am astonished that after their trip is over that they would take the time to help others.. It is so refreshing to see what nice people there are out there!! In addition to that..in general..the people joined in this forum were all so helpful in guiding me to put together the info I have!!
THANKS
Old 09-10-2008, 09:26 AM

Thank you for your wonderful comments, we all try to be some help. We really appreciate you taking your time to post such a nice comment.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:34 PM
See...there are nice people out there...

and now you are one of them....

Happy cruising in the future...

Bob E
Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 PM
kmathi-Thank You for your wonderful remarks-We hope you will join us often to share all your cruise experiences (whether they be good or bad). The key here is sharing-when we can't be at sea physically-we can be at or near the sea in our hearts and minds!
We are glad you are one of us! Now be sure to keep us posted on that Halloween cruise you have coming up!
We will be doing Halloween on sister ships!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy
Old 09-12-2008, 05:03 PM

Hi all,

I just wanted to add to what kmathi has said about the abundance of information on this site. I lurked for about a year when I had my first cruise in 2005 and then joined after that. We've now completed our 3rd and have our 4th and 5th already booked. I check this forum on a regular basis and have learned so much. My husband is quite impressed with the information I "just happen to know" when we're on a cruise. Thanks everyone.
Judy
Old 09-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Administrator

Thank you all for posting such kind comments about our Membership. This is one board where Members truly help each other. I know that my recent cruise to Alaska was enhanced greatly by information I learned from reading others' posts. So, I add my thanks, as well.

Whether our Members are planning for their first cruise or their hundredth, we all have something to contribute.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Administrator

I always love to hear accolades about this forum and it's members. Too many cruise forums either ignore or downright condone personal attacks, insults, and other distractions which stifle discussions about cruising. I am proud to say we are not like that and will never be like that. We respect our membership and strive to keep things on a high road, and on topic. After all, that is why we are here!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:38 PM

Thanks again for the welcome! Joining in here has truly made the excitement of our up and coming cruise all the more enjoyable!

Closed Thread