Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2007, 07:39 AM

Hi All ..... we are looking to book a cruise in either Feb (week of 18th) of April (week of 1st) out of NYC and back into NYC. Last minute I know but if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, travel agents that then can recommend I would greatly appreciate the advice. We will need 2 cabins and hope to go to the Caribbean. Thanks all and happy sailing
Old 01-22-2007, 09:12 AM

not many cruises out of NYC in Feb. to cold. you would do much better from miami. i find it easy to just go to each cruise company website and do a search for the dates you want. good luck
Old 01-22-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Loveable:
Hi All ..... we are looking to book a cruise in either Feb (week of 18th) of April (week of 1st) out of NYC and back into NYC. Last minute I know but if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, travel agents that then can recommend I would greatly appreciate the advice. We will need 2 cabins and hope to go to the Caribbean. Thanks all and happy sailing
your dates indicate you have children and you were hoping for a winter escape. I recommend Cruise Value Center. I book 90% of my cruises through them. As Sued suggested, Florida is the best way to get out on a cruise. However, airfare for the week you are talking about is brutal. We did our air in early May as soon as they were available. We paid $258 to FLL which to book now would cost about $700+
Old 01-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Hi, Loveable, and welcome to cruise-chat.

Unfortunately, the weeks you mentioned are well in demand as both are school vacation weeks in the NYC area. My niece tried to book a cruise out of NYC the week of April 1st and could find nothing. She ended up finding a cruise out of Houston (Norwegian Dream) and the airfare was lower than she had expected. She said it would have cost a great deal more to fly to Florida (along with many other NY'ers).

Best of luck with your search.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned

Lovable:

Check out some of the discount cruise sites.

We use www.vacationstogo.com

It's a great website, easy to navigate and lots of info. Besides its great to dream about which cruise you would like to go on.

It's great...check them out.

Richard & Mary
Las Cruces, NM USA

Pearl Feb 2nd, 2007
Pearl May 20th, 2007

Let's go cruisin!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
advice, area, booking, cruise, lines, minute, norwegian, ny, posts