Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2005, 03:58 PM

Stephen
Rest those fears. When you book an excursion thru the cruise lines, you will not be left behind. The Mayan Ruins are nice to visit, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Unless you are a history major.

David
Old 01-29-2005, 04:09 PM

Stephen when will you be going to Belize? I have a group going on the Splendour of the Seas on Feb. 12. I am going cave tubing with half the group and the other half is going to do the snorkeling at Caye Caulker. I will give a full report of both when I return.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-06-2005, 08:09 PM

Hi Nancy, I am going on the Feb19-26 Cruise. I have not received my Airline Tickets or anything yet from NCL. I have contacted my TA and they are checking with NCL, should I have already recieved them yet? I think I should have. Let me know if you have any advise.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:17 PM

Stephen
It is normal for cruise lines to maill out documents ten days prior to the cruise. Part of this reason is pre 911 security.

David
Old 02-16-2005, 06:11 AM

Tony, as for Grand Cayman, we had no advance notice, they just held us off-shore, not much fun. Security with the kids was simple, no problems at all. As far as the kids club, yes there were little ones under 2, the younger group gets an extra crew member to help with the younger ones. Have a great time!
quote:
Originally posted by Tony:
Glad to hear you had a great trip. - snow..I hadnt thought that you would have to miss a port. Were you informed in advance, or did they just hold off shore or move on. We are bringing a pretty active 19 mth old on the Sun on Feb. 19. We have Chubalub? park also set for the day with shops at end. Good to see its nice. The cruise line said kids under 8 could not do the tubing, looks fun but our guys to small. Many excursions in Belize they also axed on us but will check with locals. Was it hard to get threw security or board with the kids. Also did you see any little guys at kids club under 2?
Old 02-16-2005, 06:17 AM

Our next cruise , we would like to go to Hawawi, can anyone tell me the best time of year to go, best things to do, also was thinking of flying into San Deigo and taking cruise from there, does anyone know if Norweigan ever does this? Perhaps a reposistioning? Thanks Katzy
Old 02-16-2005, 02:48 PM
My husband & I did the 11 day Hawaiian on the Norwegian Wind (round trip from Honolulu) in mid-September, and it was perfect weather. Remember that any cruises round trip from the states or Vancouver will entail at least 4 days at sea both coming and going.

Closed Thread

Tags
children, cruising, katzy2yahoocom