Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2003, 11:19 AM

Hey everyone my fiance and I have never been on a cruise before and my family just told us they paid for our honeymoon! We are going on a 7 night cruise to Alaska, we depart from Seattle on mothers day! If anyone has any tips reguarding anything about out cruise, please reply! Also e were wondering if there are any other honeymooner's going, if so e-mail us!!!
Thanks, Laura&Jake
Old 04-06-2003, 11:19 AM

Hey everyone my fiance and I have never been on a cruise before and my family just told us they paid for our honeymoon! We are going on a 7 night cruise to Alaska, we depart from Seattle on mothers day! If anyone has any tips reguarding anything about out cruise, please reply! Also e were wondering if there are any other honeymooner's going, if so e-mail us!!!
Thanks, Laura&Jake
Old 04-06-2003, 06:53 PM

Laura and Jake, Congratulations! The Sun is a wonderful ship (we just did her in the Western Cribbean in February) We just completed the Alaska section in www.PortReviews.com so you should be able to find out quite a bit there about the ports you will be visiting.

I highly recommend the Le Bistro Restaurant on the Sun, you guys will completely enjoy it. Have a great honeymoon!

Tom
Old 04-07-2003, 10:12 PM

Geee.........must be nice!!! Wish someone would buy a cruise for us. Congradulations guys.

The Sun is a fabulous ship. We were aboard her for New Year's in the Caribbean. We have been on 4 ships, and 6 cruises, and the Sun was by far the our favourite ship. Service is a bit slow in the restaurnts, but that is our only complaint. Lots of activity, day and night, great alternative dining. Super sports bars (believe me this was important....it was NFL play-off time). Great lido deck band (Root Linc). Delicious drinks and good lounge singers. And the cabin was a superior inside (we were up-graded) and it was bigger than our first apartment!
You'll have a great cruise.....you can count on it.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:06 AM

I am interested in the type of room that you stayed in on teh Norwegian. The superior Inside.
I am not able to find out any info on it from sites. the floor plan shows that this room is larger than most of the others. Do you have any pictures?? Is there a couch in there?
Old 12-19-2003, 08:02 AM

Sorry we have no pictures of the room. But it is quite large as cabins go. Yes there is a couch in there with coffee table and sitting area.
Hope this helps...
Old 12-19-2003, 11:21 AM

What about the bathroom. IS there a tub?
Old 01-16-2004, 11:30 AM

No tub, just a shower

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, good, honeymoon, honyemoon, norwegian, review, sun