Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 05:01 PM

I'm wondering if I should book now for Fury
Catamaran in Cozumel or wait until I get to the ship? Has anyone had any experiences with Fury being booked up and can't take last minute
reservations while on ship?
Old 03-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Administrator

If it's an excursion you definitely want to do, and would be very disappointed to miss, I'd book it now. (I actually did that today for an excursion for my upcoming Alaska cruise.) Just make sure you review the cancellation policy, in case something should come up.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:45 PM

I went on the fury we didn't book it until the day before when we were at sea. It was a lot of fun and free margaritas and Mexican beer

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 03-02-2008, 05:50 PM

Thanks again for the advice.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:56 PM

Anyone ever try Snuba? It is offered in Roatan and the advertisement states it is a cross between snorkling and scuba via an air hose. You can snorkel down 25' and see fish up close and personal. Just looking for something fun to do in Roatan when we go.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:18 AM

We did a catamaran sail/snorkel in Roatan through the ship that was great! Roatan is one port I hope to go back to. We did get to see a bit of the surrounding area as it took about 20 minutes to get to the catamaran. There's shopping right at the port. The water was crystal clear where we snorkeled with plenty of coral and fish. Snuba is a lot of fun, but I prefer just snorkeling because you can get away from the crowds. Hope this helps a little.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:33 AM
We did similar tour to Penny but chose the sailboat instead of the catamaran. Definitely go snorkling or diving or something similar, it really is the best spot in the Caribbean.

Need some cruise help?
Old 03-08-2008, 07:09 PM

I booked Fury per your suggestion. Thanks.
I'm thinking about booking Reggie for Cave Tubing in Cozumel. That sounds fun. Now I'm
stuck on SNUBA. I wonder if I should just keep to those 2 excursions and just play at the other ports like Roatan (snorkling, etc.)

Closed Thread