Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 08:37 AM

My husband and I will be going on the Star in April. Can I take some plastic bottled ice tea on the ship? This is my husbands first cruise and my 2nd. Will we like the Star? Any info on this ship we would really appreciate.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:37 AM

My husband and I will be going on the Star in April. Can I take some plastic bottled ice tea on the ship? This is my husbands first cruise and my 2nd. Will we like the Star? Any info on this ship we would really appreciate.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:18 PM

Hello Malia, Welcome to Cruise-Chat. I believe ice tea is free on the ship. I sure they will allow you to bring some bottle of iced tea. I'd pack it in your luggage or carry-on. Keep checking this thread...I'm sure all you questions will be answered.

Sonny
Old 01-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Hi Malia, and welcome to cruise-chat.com!

NCL will allow you to bring your iced tea onboard. As Sonny stated, pack it in your carry-on in case they want to take a closer look.

What would you like to know about N. Star?
Old 01-29-2009, 05:30 PM

Thanks for the info. What are the staterooms like? We are getting a balcony on level 9. I've read that sometimes you need to bring your own soap, because they dont fill the soap dispenser. Is that true? And last, any special place to eat or are they all pretty decent.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Banned

Malia:

No problem with the plastic bottled iced tea. Instead of packing in suitacases etc, I would have you consider buying the grocery store products in port. You will find grocery stores close to the ship in all ports of call. While you wait for the port, all the iced tea you can drink is FREE on board. We have traveled on board the NCL Star several times with the last being 4 months ago.

http://nclstar112008mrc.shutterfly.com/

I am happy to answer any questions about the NCL Star.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, free, iced, norweign, ship, tea