Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2006, 12:08 PM

I might be working for NCL....I was told that I have to go for training in Piney Point MD.....Has anyone went through the training there? Is it hard? I can't swim to save my life....Will I get kicked out? Does anyone flunk out of the training? Please any advice/help would be great. Contact me directly at Poeticlove856@aol.com
Old 11-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi,
I guess it's NCLA you are applying for. I was working for NCL (International) and the basic training for working on any kind of ship is quite hard when it comes to water activities. A part of the training is that you must me able to jump into the sea with your lifejacket on, and also be able to turn a liferaft from upside down to correct position. It's a clear advantage to be able to swim.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
2007, cruise, for, hard, line, md, ncl, norwegian, piney, point, reviews, swim, work, worked, working