Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2006, 12:40 PM

Hi Cherilyn,

My email address is apacana@comcast.net and I would love to keep in touch. BTW, my son is 18 not 19 (typo,sorry). My son is a little on the shy side when it comes to meeting new kids, but once you get to know him, you can't shut him up! We are two couples plus Bryan, so it may be nice for him to be able to go off with your kids in the evenings without mom and dad and brother and sister-in-law hanging around all the time. Our kids are close in age so hopefully they will have alot in common. We are from Florida, but originally from NJ.

I have been trying to work on shore excursions and driving myself nuts. So much to think about. We've never been to Europe before, but numerous times in Caribbean. This is our 4th cruise and I think it is a fabulous way to see Europe - hassle free - almost! I think we are going to do private tours in Rome and Florence and maybe a shore excursion with NCl in Naples. It can get pretty costly. I understand you can see more with a private tour since you don't have to wait on so many other people and the smaller vehicles can get into other places more easily with less walking. Still working on Villafranche and Sicily - might do something on own or take NCL excursion. You could literaly spend every waking hour on these boards gathering information!

I really like this "freestyle" cruising idea. It's nice not to get locked into a certain time for meals each day especially with full days touring.

I've been reading so many message boards on different sites, it's hard to remember where I've posted! I've checked on the CC board under Roll Call for our particular cruise dates, but there is not much going on there yet. I guess when the date gets closer, there will be more posts.

Keep in touch and I hope to hear from you soon.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:40 AM

hi guardian angel,
My family consists of two children both girls one 15 and one 4 and we are also on that cruise.
I am from Preston in Lancashire uk. I'd love to keep in touch with you too with a possiblity of maybe having a drink on the Jewel. Also with Cherlilyn too.My email is wesham_annj@hotmail.com
regards
annj
Old 03-28-2006, 12:15 PM

No matter what, your kids or adult will have a blast, so dont worry!

Closed Thread

Tags
age, cruise, disco, drink, good, jewel, line, ncl, norwegian, norwegien, review, reviews, teen, teenagers, teens