Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2006, 08:07 AM

Has anyone been on the NCL Star, for a cruise? I was wondering if they have different "theme nights" throughout the cruise. (ie. Hawaiian night, Toga night, Pirate night...etc)
Hope to hear from you soon. Our cruise leaves on Nov 6th for the Mexican Riveria...and I can't wait!!
-steph
Old 10-18-2006, 07:52 AM

Just got back last Friday from that same cruise. They do have a disco night and a 50's night. Compared to other cruises I have been on I find them very unorganized. Also be sure to verify (a couple of times) when formal night is. We were told by the spa personnal that is was our first full sea day, there was nothing in the Ship's news letter so we went and questioned the Purser's desk, they verified that it was that night. We were all dressed up and went to (an awful) dinner, there were only about 100 people on the ship dressed up, come to find out it was the next night. There excuse, "Oh we just changed it and some people are confused!" A lot of good that did us!

Closed Thread

Tags
50s, caribbean, cruise, formal, line, ncl, night, nights, norwegian, norweigion, royal, ships, star, theme, toga