Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2003, 02:58 PM

I will be sailing with my family which is rather larger on the SUN, did anyone sail on her what is she like? any info?? thanks!!

angeldust
Old 09-15-2003, 02:58 PM

I will be sailing with my family which is rather larger on the SUN, did anyone sail on her what is she like? any info?? thanks!!

angeldust
Old 09-24-2003, 08:29 PM

We sailed last April and it was wonderful! 4 adults and a 21 month old. Food was great. We did several shore excursions. You can read my review-I think it is still out there. I tried to remember all the details.

Have a great day! Dana Mudd
Old 09-26-2003, 07:25 PM

will be cruising in january 2004. have done allot of cruising on internet. it looks like it is a fantastic ship. those negative reports that i have come accross are the people problem not the cruise line. look for negative and yes you will find it but look for good and ENJOY THE FIND.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:31 PM

The Sun is our favourite ship! WE've been on 6 ships and she was the best. Evening activity is far superior and the free-style is the way to go. We sailed her last New Year's at would again, however she is on the same itinery this year. So we'll try another Norwegian ship. You should have few complaints or disappointments.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:23 AM

Just as a follow-up, because the Sun is on the same itinerary this year, we have just booked the Sky for New Year's. Looking to hear from anyone who is doing the same.
Old 10-18-2003, 06:46 PM

Well I am really getting excited about our cruise in December, I will let you know how we like the SUN thank-you for all the info.

angeldust
Old 10-20-2003, 09:28 PM

I sailed on the sun last summer and loved it. Be sure to go to the west end beach on roatan if you go on your own. Also, we loved the alternative restaurants on the Sun and they were well worth the extra money. nHave a wonderful cruise and let us know how it went.

Gwen

Cruising is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:47 AM

We are going on the Sun again Feb 15th and the 22nd 2004 back to backs, we sailed her last year(this will be our 3 & 4th cruise on NCL) and had a lot of fun, the itenary is different from last year,(Grand Caymen, Rotan, Belize,Cosumel)(This year Grand Cayman,Jamaica, and two ports in Mexico)lst year we did the Carnival Legend the first week and then went on the Sun the 2nd week. To us there is no comparison, NCL has Carnival beat hands down from service, food to the rooms we prefer NCL, the slots pay off also where we had no luck on the Legend, We really enjoy free style cause you don't have to rush to get back to the ship to eat at a certain time. I also have to agree with the other posts a cruise is what you make of it, we saw people that we were embarrassed to be next to the way they complained about the dumbest stuff and we didn't even know them. NCL caters to the older, which we prefer we are 47 and 48, we don't mind well behaved kids but---- I won't say it. Have a open mind and don't fret the small stuff your on vacation I can't wait 3 months to go!!!

spritz_55423
Old 11-24-2003, 07:41 PM

I have to agree with everyone. The Sun is a wonderful ship and be sure to enjoy the alternative restaurants. I could eat in Le Bistro every night for the rest of my life!!!!

Gwen

Cruising is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, ncl, sun, west