Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2006, 12:54 PM

We've found we have more fun cruising if we know some people before we even board. We are a family of 5: husband & wife-late 30's, and three kids-18, 14 & 10. We're a fun family looking to relax and have a great time on vacation. Shoot us a reply if you're heading for sun and fun on the Dawn-3/16/06.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:17 AM

Hello, we are also traveling on the Dawn on the 16th. We have 2 boys ages 14 and 10. We live in northern nj, and are looling forward to the cruise. We plan on getting to the ship early to enjoy as much as possible. Let us know if you are interested in meeting after check in.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:40 AM

Our 14 year old is a boy, the 18 & 10 are girls. They are getting so excited (and so are we)! We're driving up from PA, and were planning on getting in relatively early as well. We'd love to meet up. We have never sailed on the Dawn before...any suggestions on where to meet? Looking over the floor plan, maybe on Deck 7 near the Java Cafe or Pearly Kings Pub, or maybe to get out of the crowds, somewhere on Deck 13? We'll be easy to spot, we'll be the ones with three kids and a sign that says: "Parents needing a vacation!"
Old 03-01-2006, 12:57 PM

Hi, Its getting close and we all can't wait. We have never been on the Dawn either. It really looks like an amazing ship. From what read about it, the kids should have a great time. Hopefully they won't get bored with the lenght. I know me and my wife won't. Let me know how this sounds. Looking at the floor plan, I was thinking about by sprinkles ice cream bar (which just so happens to be next to the topsiders bar.) We will be at the pier by noon. Hopefully on the ship by 1:00. Hopefully the weather will be nice, and the outside bar there will be open. If it isn't open, how bout we go there anyway every half hour. (1:00, 1:30 - etc)
My tickets say check in starts at 2, but every cruise I went on, (only 3) they let you on earlier. Unless the weather is lousy out, we will be outside most of the afternoon. Its neat sailing down the hudson, so by sailing time, we should be able to meet there. Since it will probably be cool out, I will be wearing a ny giant jacket. (sorry, you are probably a eagle or steeler fan) If its any consulation, i was rooting for the steelers.
By the way, my name is Craig, and my wifes is Donna.
2 weeks one day and counting.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:36 AM

Sounds like a plan. Look for the Giant's jacket on a cruise out of New York...that should be easy...hahahaha! We are a divided house on our teams, but the majority rules with the Eagles. (Did I just admit to that?) Anyway, Sprinkles it is...kids with ice creams, adults with beer...that will be us. I'm sure we'll be there as early as possible. Mark & Shelley
Old 03-15-2006, 11:51 AM

If all else fails, we are in cabin #11122. Have a safe trip up to nyc.

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, cruise, line, norwegian, reviews, traveling, york