Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2005, 09:10 AM

Hello, I am taking the Dream out of Galveston March 11. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on the things that teenagers can do on the ship because I will be going with my 18 and 13 year olds. I was also wondering if anyone knows about Cozumel and how it is doing in the rebuilding process? Are they putting back in all of the shops that were surrounding the docks. What about Senior Frogs? I was also wondering if it was true that they are tendering at Cozumel now? Thanks!
Old 11-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Banned

Yes, they are tendering at Cosumel now, but I will not say that's what they will be doing this March. The pier could be repaired by then.
The Kids Crew program for the 13 year old should be just right, but I would not recommend that program for the 18 year old.
But there should be plenty of activities the 18 year old to do.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:04 PM

Hi HRP,

We will be on the Dream a weeks ahead of you. We are scheduled to leave out of Houston, better make sure before you do any bookings for Galveston. The kids will have a blast, lots to do. As for the Kids Crew program, depends on the kid, our last cruise we had 3 of them, 1 absolutely loved it, the others refused to participate. I am sure the 18yr old will be happy to just hang out.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:56 PM

We were on the Dream 11/5-11/12. I have a 13 and 17 year-old. Both ended up with a group of 7-8 kids around their age. Both groups participated in the teen program and enjoyed it, although by weeks end they were just enjoying each others company and set their own agenda for much of the day. One problem on the Dream, and many other smaller ships from what I understand, is that there is no teen "club" where the kids can hang out. They generally met on Deck 4 for teen club events and went from there. Bottom line: the kids will make their own good times, a combo of organized and self-organized. They had a GREAT time and are still IM'ing and emailing their newfound friends from all over the country. Have a great cruise; we sure did!

Closed Thread