Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2007, 10:29 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are going on our first cruise on the NCL Spirit Florida/Bahamas on May 13th for 6 days. Can you give us any tips? I'm reading some bad reviews about food, service etc. What about the short Bahama stay, is there enough time to really do anything? Any tips on what to see? What about activities on board? Is there a lot to do?? I'm getting nervous, please tell me its not that bad...

p.s. If I understand correctly some of the specialty restaurants have a cover charge. Is that what you pay per person for the whole meal?

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2007, 11:59 AM

If you go to the top of your post and use the 'find' tab you can search for past posts on the Spirit. I have written a handful as have others, there are plenty - some great advice and tips.

Cover charges are per persona and well worth it for Specialty foods.
Our favorite Bahama excursion was Atlantis - and its plenty of time to do that and some shopping. Lots to do on board - check out the past posts.... you'll find ample info
Old 05-10-2007, 07:42 AM

Ahoy Hoy ! This is my first time Posting on Cruise chat. I've been reading everyones posts for a few months now,and we (my family)are planning our first voyage on the NCL Spirit. We sail on June 17th Fathers Day,and I'd like to know if anyone has traveled the Bahama run during that Month . And if you came accross any rough weather?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:30 AM

Hello,

We live in Europe and took a cruise to Florida and the Bahamas on the Spirit last May and enjoyed it very much.
We hade a Balcony stateroom and loved it.
Everything was great, the food,the ship and the excursions.
I also thought that the time you can spent on land was not enough but we had time enough to see and do all the things we wanted to.
And we liked the time we spent onboard so much because there were a lot of things to do.

We already booked a new cruise for the summer of 2008 with the Norwegian Sun to Alaska!!!

Have fun,I'm sure you will love it!!
GR. Lia
Old 09-28-2007, 06:18 PM

Lia you are in for such a treat. We took the Norwegian Sun Alaska Cruise this past August and absolutely loved it. The scenery is wonderful and the ports are great to explore on your own or with an excursion.

Closed Thread

Tags
bahama, bahamas, cruise, excursions, forums, line, ncl, norwegian, review, reviews, spirit