Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2006, 10:11 AM

HI my name is terry I will be going on the jan 7 dawn cruise to the western carrabean I am looking to meet some nice people. I will be traveling with my son who will be turning 21 during the cruise and my mother. I am 39 years old and from new jersey. I am looking for late night people as my mother is an early to bed kinda person. teeya35 on msn teeya39 on yahoo booseyboonj on aol if you would like to chat. I am a little shy at first but would love to make some friends i can hang out with on the ship. and maybe when i go to port on two days my mother will be doing activities i am not interested in. or cant do.. So lets chat and hang out.. Single men dont be shy.... Ladies to talk and hang out with too!
Hey lets have a ball..Talk to you all soon
Terry
Old 12-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Hi Terry, and welcome to cruise-chat.

I note that you posted the essentially same thing in four different messages in several sections. We prefer that folks not do that, and stick with posting something just once in one section. This is because it can get confusing with people responding to the same thing in multiple sections and it can be hard to manage. So, I have closed all but this message thread. I hope you understand.

I hope you get some responses from our very well-traveled membership.

You certainly must like the Norwegian Dawn!

Old 12-17-2006, 11:58 AM

i posted in many different sections but it is possible that i posted the same message over in one section because the computer was flaking out.. it wont tell me anything was kinda blank and i hit the browser back and hit forward again. sorry

Closed Thread