Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 01:42 AM

Hi there everyone
I'm off to the Mediterranean on the Norwegian Jewel May 31-June 12 2007. First timer... I have been booked into a balcony room BE of which it appears there are only 4 of this type on board the ship. Anyone had experience with these rooms???? They are pretty close to the front of the ship and slightly smaller than BD balcony rooms. I dont travel that well but I am told it is pretty smooth in the Medit. and a balcony is a good idea any which way... Anyone have a comment? Really looking forward to it

Kind Rgds, Aussie gal
Old 04-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Kay Bee-We had a BD cabin aboard the Dawn (sister ship) in Dec. 06-that cabin was only two cabins aft of the BE cabins. Not much difference in either size or cruise comfort. It was a wonderful cruise despite the rough passage. The ships ride the seas very well and being on Deck 8 the sound of the sea is pleasantly comforting! You will have a great cruise.

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
balcony, be, cabin, cruise, deck, jewel, line, location, ncl, norwegian, norweign, review, room, rooms, types, upgrade