Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2005, 11:52 AM

Hi everyone:

My boyfriend and I are looking to go on a cruise. One leaves out of NYC to Bermuda (july 2005) on the Crown ship and another leaves out of Boston (july 2005) on the Majesty ship.

Now i live in NJ which would make sense for me to go out from NYC but I having been hearing the Crown isnt that great. If the cruise ships are going to the same place, does that mean the ships are similar? Like, what is the difference between the Crown & the Majesty?? I have never cruised before and I wouldnt want to make my first time a bad time. Also the cruise out of NYC goes to three different places in Bermuda, and the one out of Boston just stays in St Georges.....

What should i do!? any help is appreciated!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:46 PM

I am assuming that you mean the Norwegian Crown. Here is a link to the Corwegian Crown's review page.

http://www.cruisereviews.com/Norwegi...egianCrown.htm

If you read the reviews of folks that have sailed her to Bermuda, you will able to discern their satisfaction with their experience.

Also, the other ship must be the Norwegian Majesty. Here is alink to its page.

http://www.cruisereviews.com/Norwegi...ianMajesty.htm

Again, read the reviews and it should help you make a choice between the two ships. Note that both ships are older ships and that the Bermuda run is a low-yield run, so take that into account when you read the reviews.

No matter which you choose, you are bound to have a great cruise.

Tom
Old 06-08-2005, 06:24 AM

Hmm,
Given a choice between those two ships, I think I would base my decision on itinerary. Although public transportation can easily get you from St. George's to the rest of the island, that portion of the island can easily be done in a day and the heart of the action in Bermuda is Hamilton. That being the case - I would opt for the Crown (besides it is the more convenient port).
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
bad, bermuda, cruise, line, norwegian, reviews, time, w