Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2003, 09:01 AM

PROBALLY BECAUSE THIS SITE IS A ONE WAY SITE ONLY READ BAD THINGS ABOUT THE BOAT I WENT ON WE HAD A GREAT TIME RATED OUR BOAT NCL MAJESTY 10 STARS. GUESS THEY ONLY POST BAD ONES HERE ON SERTAIN BOATS

______________________________________________'

Rick and Marcie, I just saw your message. I have not received a review of the Majesty from you to post. However, I have posted one from another writer that appears in ALL CAPS and is similar to your writing. Is this it?

Tom

[This message was edited by Tom Ogg on April 09, 2003 at 07:49 AM.]
Old 03-25-2003, 09:01 AM

PROBALLY BECAUSE THIS SITE IS A ONE WAY SITE ONLY READ BAD THINGS ABOUT THE BOAT I WENT ON WE HAD A GREAT TIME RATED OUR BOAT NCL MAJESTY 10 STARS. GUESS THEY ONLY POST BAD ONES HERE ON SERTAIN BOATS

______________________________________________'

Rick and Marcie, I just saw your message. I have not received a review of the Majesty from you to post. However, I have posted one from another writer that appears in ALL CAPS and is similar to your writing. Is this it?

Tom

[This message was edited by Tom Ogg on April 09, 2003 at 07:49 AM.]

Closed Thread