Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2006, 07:00 AM

Quick question folks.
I keep reading about "Lobster Night" and am just wondering if it is worth it enough to off set the wait? Which night is it, and has anyone attended. If so any pointers on beating the "long line" ....go early/late?
Thanks
Old 10-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by BeachBabe2:
Quick question folks.
I keep reading about "Lobster Night" and am just wondering if it is worth it enough to off set the wait? Which night is it, and has anyone attended. If so any pointers on beating the "long line" ....go early/late?
Thanks
I recommend dining early, as soon as the restaurant opens. Not only will you get a table quicker, you'll be served by relatively fresh waiters.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:12 PM

Lobster night on the Pride of America - Actually the lobsters were guite good. After a shore excusion we came back & I got some of the lobster tails off of the buffet to munch in the room. Good, but I would not brag about them. We did go to dinner late, after the crowds, and had some more of the "official" lobster night lobster tails. Really night & day between the buffet tails & the dinner tails - tasted great - nice dinner.

The food on the entire cruise was good - the service though was some of the worse I had ever seen.

Meal service range from great to extremely slow. Room service (cleaning & restocking) was awful - I am not one to complain since I was in the service industry for many years I tend to roll with what occurs, but on several occasions I had to go down to get soap refills, towels, and empty my own garbage. Finally in one of the port I just went to Wal-mart & bought our own soap. We were three days into the cruise before the garbage from the last people was emptied. NCL better get their act together or I am going to someone else for the summer cruises.

Closed Thread

Tags
america, american, cruise, cruises, day, dinner, lobster, night, poa, pride, reviews