Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2007, 10:37 PM

We won't and we are greatful to here the pride of hawaii is moving and changing her name and crew, Due to lack of inthusiastic travelers. And people who still belive as cruise should be something you should have fond memories of.

changing the name of any vessel is bad luck
Old 04-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Banned

I don't know; it seems your posts are all over the board, and no offense (maybe I'm a little thick), but I just don't get it. Beat the dead horse, kick your dog, gripe continuously. It's time to get over it; if you hang on to it for as long as it appears you're holding on to it, it is not healthy. In the big picture, you plunked down a little cash, you were not satisfied, move on. It was a 7 day cruise; how old are you? What percentage of your life is representeed in that 7 days. Be disappointed; no problem. Find another outlet. Move on. Sorry, just my opinion. You hang on to stuff too long and it physically bites you in the innerds.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:47 PM
You are the master of the non sequitur! (not you, G.C.--you got in there before I could)

What has this got to do with anything we were talking about.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by goin' cruisin':
I don't know; it seems your posts are all over the board, and no offense (maybe I'm a little thick), but I just don't get it. Beat the dead horse, kick your dog, gripe continuously. It's time to get over it; if you hang on to it for as long as it appears you're holding on to it, it is not healthy. In the big picture, you plunked down a little cash, you were not satisfied, move on. It was a 7 day cruise; how old are you? What percentage of your life is representeed in that 7 days. Be disappointed; no problem. Find another outlet. Move on. Sorry, just my opinion. You hang on to stuff too long and it physically bites you in the innerds.
Maybe your right I have resentment for ever going if I had known about this site prior to our cruise and seen the reveiws on this ship, We would of choose another line. Beside's this trip was an anniversary gift. And apparantly my right to criticies depends on how many cruise's I've been on or my age.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Banned

Nope. You're entitled to your criticism of NCL. It doesn't matter how young you may be, or how many or few cruises you've taken. State your piece in an objective manner, learn from your experience, move on, and use the most powerful weapon consumers have to send a message to businesses: put your hard earned cash in another vendors pocket next time.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by goin' cruisin':
Nope. You're entitled to your criticism of NCL. It doesn't matter how young you may be, or how many or few cruises you've taken. State your piece in an objective manner, learn from your experience, move on, and use the most powerful weapon consumers have to send a message to businesses: put your hard earned cash in another vendors pocket next time.
We appreciate Goin Cruisins response and hope that all have great cruise's and expect great service for thier dollar.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
thejunks
thejunks

I've heard and read on here many times the best cure for a bad cruise is to book another and get that one behind you.

Start lookin' at RCI, Celeb, Princess, Carnival or whoever. You've been on the chat site here long enough for some really good feedback on great cruises and cruise lines. Start planning your next one and it'll help get your mind off your last one.

Cheers, Neil

Closed Thread

Tags
poa