Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 05:09 PM

hello. just wondering if anyone has a must do suggestion for port canaveral. there are choices ranging from nature excursions to universal studio. seems like we will only be in port for several hours. is it worth it to pay the unversal park admission with only 6 hours to spend there. thanks so much
Old 02-09-2006, 08:08 PM

Considering that it's at least 45 minutes from the port to the Orlando theme parks, it may not be worth a Universal trip. Consider the Kennedy Space Center, which is quite close by.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:25 PM

I always do the theme parks when docked in Cape Canaveral. I rent a car from Thrifty ahead of time and take a taxi from the port to the rental location. It's about a 50 minute drive to Universal and Disney. Once there, I always spend the extra money and get the express tickets so you don't have to wait on line. If you have 3 or more people, the rental and buying the ticket yourself works out cheaper than what NCL charges for the excursion. And I;ve always felt that I had enought time at the park.
Old 03-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Administrator

I agree with the suggestion of the Kennedy Space Center. You can easily spend a few hours there - there's lots to see.

Closed Thread

Tags
canaveral, center, cruise, disney, disneyparksexcursion, excursion, excursions, forum, kennedy, nature, norwegian, port, reviews, space, universal