Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2007, 11:38 AM

My husband and I along with our two boys ages 9 and 11 are cruising on the Norwegian Sun March 25. We splurged and booked the penthouse suite ,category AD. Would like to hear from anyone about their knowledge or experience with this cruise and room type. We hope it will be as nice as we are anticipating it to be.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:01 PM

Hi Gso!

I recommand you to check out CruiseReviews.com to read some cruise reviews from the Norwegian Sun.
You can also click HERE to search for "penthouse suite" in CruiseReviews.com, using Google, but make sure you read the newest reviews.
If you booked using a brochure, there is a lot of pictures from these suites on the internet.
If you want some links with photos, please tell.

Hope this helps a little bit.
Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Old 01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

We are on the same ship the following week in the same category. I haven't been in a NCL suite but have stayed in them on the Princess line and they are fantastic. It's a great step up, especially with 4 people in a room. I expect it will be great! Enjoy it and have a great time!!

Closed Thread

Tags
ad, category, cruise, house, ncl, norwegian, pent, penthouse, perks, ph, photos, review, reviews, suite, sun