Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 09:04 AM

Hello,

has anyone ever been in this mini suite on the Gem and has anybody taken ome pictures while beeing in this cabin ? Help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 08:23 AM

Hi Schwab_1977, guess no one has taken pictures of this suite. I was hoping you'd get a response so I could see the pictures, too. I know there are plenty of people on the board that have sailed on the Gem, guess just not in that particular cabin. We've sailed with NCL 4 times and have not been disappointed. Be sure to try the sticky buns on the main buffet at breakfast, they are definitely yummy! Best wishes and maybe someone will be able to post something similar for us to view.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:29 PM

My wife & I were in 11658 last March 09. I am new to this so am not sure how to post a picture but you can email me at dpotterlegion@hotmal.com and I will send you some.

Dave & Laura
Old 08-03-2009, 02:52 PM

I just posted some pics of suite 11568. Sorry they are not great as I didn't take many of the suite. However, it was much nicer than the regular balcony room that we had on the NCL Dawn a couple of years ago. I liked the curtain that divided the bed from the balcony/TV area as I am an early riser and I could close the drape and not disturb my wife. The larger bathroom also made Laura happy.

Closed Thread

Tags
11656, balcony, cabin, gem, jewel, mini, ncl, norwegian, pearl, photos, pictures, reviews, stateroom, suite, suites