Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Hello steveomaha,
thank you for being so good natured about my little jab. I see by your second post that you just have a distinctive writing style and you will hear no more from the "punctuation police".

As for spelling, no big thing--we all make mistakes and typos.
You have 30 minutes after you post to edit and make corrections if you want, but lots still get by.

And after all, this site is about cruising; it's not Composition 101.

So thanks again for being a good sport and and have fun.

carlg: thanks for your comment--you proved my point. Oh, and by the way, it's "exclamation" point! LOL !!
Old 04-10-2007, 03:52 PM

f mattox
your very wellcome i dont mind having fun on here at all i love humor and wit it makes people smile and god knows this world could use more smiling faces i hope when we decide to go on our cruise that i get to meet some of the people on this board you all seem so nice
oh for the record on the other board im on im
known as now your all going to laugh but thats the point lol THE GAY DENTURE KING LOL thanks for letting me into your little slice of heaven

have a great day
steveomaha

Closed Thread

Tags
bowling, buffett, caribbean, cruises, dinner, forum, jewel, lobster, ncl, norwegian, pearl, picture, pictures, review, western