Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2006, 01:58 PM

Nancy,
I knew you would find a way to get a plug-in for your Buckeyes! Anyway, I am sailing on the Dream while my beloved team is playing in the Rose Bowl (I know it is a consellation prize, but us UofM fans are just as die hard) and like you, hoping that we get the game. GO BLUE!!!

RedRaider, I'll see you at the Sports Bar, be what it may....

Suzi
Old 12-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Banned

NCL ships broadcast the following satellite networks:
CNN (News), TNT (TV & Movies, Some Sports), and ESPN (Sports). The rest of the channels on NCL ships are ship based safety information, sales promotion, and movie channels. If the bowl games you're interested in watching are broadcast by other TV or cable networks, forget seeing them.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:40 PM

Ron,
You have seriously burst my bubble!!! The National Championship game between Ohio State and Florida is going to be televised on FOX. I am in agony. Wonder how much it will cost me to stay logged onto a computer????
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by NancyN:
Ron,
You have seriously burst my bubble!!! The National Championship game between Ohio State and Florida is going to be televised on FOX. I am in agony. Wonder how much it will cost me to stay logged onto a computer????
Nancy
Too much I'm afraid, it's like 75 cents per minute. There are plans where you purchase 250 minutes where the price falls to 40 cents per minute, or purchase 100 minutes where the price is 55 cents per minute. But you're talking about a four hour game, 240 minutes or so, and $100 for just that one game if you purchased the 250 minute plan.

ESPN's SportsCenter will probably have the highlights of the game afterwards, and that would cost you nothing to watch.

Here's the NCL internet cafe web page
http://www.uk.ncl.com/more/internet_cafe.htm

Closed Thread

Tags
alcohol, america, booze, buckeye, college, cruise, games, hard, pride, sneak, sneaking