Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2005, 12:52 PM

I will soon be working (my first time)on the new Pride of America. I've read lots of your experiences from other guests, good & bad, but wondering what kind of feedback you received from the staff you came into contact with as far as how they like it? (or, disliked it) thanks for the input, I need it!
Old 06-05-2005, 05:18 PM

My wife just returned from sailing on the Pride of Aloha and is writing a MEGA review of it (the base review is already posted without the pictures). She is avery expereinced cruiser and she came away with very positive feelings about it.

She felt that the crew was happy and one of the best features of the cruise. What job will you be doing o the ship?

Tom
Old 06-06-2005, 08:27 AM

Thanks Tom! I will be a server. Most likely in one of the fine dining restaraunts. Where might I find your wife's review when it is done?
Old 06-06-2005, 04:53 PM

You can find the review here.

http://www.cruisereviews.com/Norwegi...eofAloha33.htm

but the pictures have not been added yet. It will probably be a few days before they are. She liked the Pride of Aloha so much that we are going to see if we can get some of our family members to do a cruise on the Pride of America next spring. It would be great to meet you if you were on board at that time. NCL is a great company and I am sure you will have a fun and enjoyable career with them.

Tom

Closed Thread

Tags
america, contact, cruise, employee, employees, forum, forums, line, lines, ncl, ncla, norwegian, norweigan, pride, review, reviews