Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2006, 06:58 AM

Hi everyone!

A few small questions:

1. I was reading on another post that room service is included in your fare. Is that true? Just wondering as we may like to stay in for breakfast and dine out on the balcony one or two mornings.

2. We did the pre-registration online and I'm just wondering if we should bring the forms with us as well. Has anyone had any experience with just doing the online registration?

3. I've also read that we should bring some kind of adapter with us for the outlets. Does anyone have more to add about that? I'm thinking of bringing my own blow dryer and my husband wants to bring his electric shaver.

Thanks so much. You are all always so helpful!!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:58 AM

Hi everyone!

A few small questions:

1. I was reading on another post that room service is included in your fare. Is that true? Just wondering as we may like to stay in for breakfast and dine out on the balcony one or two mornings.

2. We did the pre-registration online and I'm just wondering if we should bring the forms with us as well. Has anyone had any experience with just doing the online registration?

3. I've also read that we should bring some kind of adapter with us for the outlets. Does anyone have more to add about that? I'm thinking of bringing my own blow dryer and my husband wants to bring his electric shaver.

Thanks so much. You are all always so helpful!!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:36 AM
Banned

Yes, it's true, but the room service attendant will expect a tip every time. The room service menu for most cabins is rather small. Those who have booked suites can choose from any restaurant's menu or from the room service menu.

How difficult is it to print out your registration and carry it with you. It's been my experience checking aboard goes much quicker if I have the registration forms printed and on me.

You'll find two receptacles available in each cabin, one in the bath room and one in the cabin by the desk. It's just a matter of unplugging one device and plugging in the other. If you plan on charging battery operated devices, or using more than one device at a time, you'll need a power strip to have them all plugged in at once.

Closed Thread