Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2005, 09:44 AM

I would like to plan my next cruise for 2006. I just cruised on the Norwegian Dawn and thought Colin Kerr was great. Can you plese tell me where he will be in the near future, and if he'll be back on the Dawn next year.

Thank you.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Banned

Colin Kerr, in the near future, will be helping NCL's parent Star cruises based out of Signapore.

If and when he'll be back, and on what ship, no one knows yet. NCL often cross ship crews. I've seen the same cruise director, which I will not name, on different ships.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:50 PM

Thanks for the info. I hope the cruise director that you've seen on different ships was as good as Colin. I had no clue that a cruise director can really make such a difference on a trip. I couldn't even tell you the names of the other cruise directors from previous trips.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:49 PM

Colin Kerr is on vacation as of now. He will then be working in Asia until April. From what I heard he will be back on the DAwn after. Colin is the greatest CD, I'm looking forward to seeing him next year.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:34 AM

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Colin, let him know he needs his own website. This way we all can keep track of him!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:57 PM

I so agree!!! Hes such a stud!!
Old 10-13-2005, 05:48 AM

Anyone know how Colin Kerr is doing? I hope he's having a great vacation and enjoying time off at home. Also, does anyone know how Lance is doing on the Dawn as the fill-in CD while Colin is away?

Closed Thread

Tags
colin, collin, cruise, director, kerr, lance, line, ncl, norwegian