Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2005, 10:05 PM

We just sailed Oct 29. We did not go to Belize or Roatan. We went to Progresso and then to Veracruz where we spent the night. We were all given 50.00 pp onboard credit (max of 100. per cabin)
Old 11-07-2005, 09:56 AM

We were on the same cruise. Awful!!! I have recenty found out that it wasn't weather that kept us from our ports but engine problems that have been present since June. We are trying to gather names for a petition to send to NCL. The cruise for Oct 15th had 875 names. You can contact me if you want.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Banned

Good luck with your lawsuit.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:04 PM

Hi - Glenn and I were on the same cruise too and we weren't exactly too thrilled, either. I would have thought that they would have given us more than $50 pp onboard credit since we never made it to any 4 of the scheduled port stops. Veracruz was so disappointing I wouldn't recommend that place to anyone cruising. The ship itself is BADLY in need of a exterior paint job and the pizzeria station had the worst service than any other restaurants - no cups, no foods being refilled and rude serviceperson(s) assisting in that area. Glenn and I chose the NCL Dream mainly because of the port stops and the convinence from Houston but I don't think I would travel on an "old" ship that constantly has engine problems. From what I was told by the NCL home office in Miami, the NCL Dream was in drydock the week of October 13 for engine repairs but I don't think that was the case because their bridge cam had the ship "out to sea" most of that week. I'll be glad to sign that petition if it ever comes around...
Old 11-15-2005, 11:53 PM

oh boy glad to know some one is with me Im the one with the lost luggage this cruise was nothing but a fraud, I did not want to climb abord a ship with no port times or days. the staff lied to everyone when they told us where we are going,according to the salon,balize & honduras were not on the NEW itinerary how about that one folks!!!!!!!! going to start a suit you bet ya count us in many( i was on my honeymoon} new documents to share with any one interested

Closed Thread