Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 10:40 AM

I'm sailing on the Pride of Aloha on 4/27. This is its 2nd to last cruise in Hawaii. I don't expect a LOT, I'm just looking for some sun but I also wonder how much of a short-timer attitude the crew (if any are left) will have. Has anyone taken this cruise lately? What do you think?

Thanks for your advice......... Soggy Sandi in Washington
Old 04-11-2008, 01:47 PM

I was there last year! The crew was good. most port have rent a car company standby for you. I rent a car on each place and have lot of fun.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:51 PM

We went on the Pride of Aloha in 2004 and again (same ship) in 2006. We loved it! I read reviews about things people are not happy with on NCL, but we had a WONDERFUL time & honestly, couldn't complain. We loved the tours & I cried on the last day because I hated to leave. The people (staff) treated us great. The food was great. We were sad to hear that they are not using the POA or the POH anymore...but we are planning another trip some day & will go on the Pride of America. ALOHA!!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:18 PM

We had a great time too. Of course, there are always some exceptions, we just choose to let the good times count the most. Since the better employees were moving on to the POA, and the not-so-good were being let go, I challenged myself to figure out who was who. When I asked a worker where they were going next, I was usually right on track. There were a lOT of good workers left onboard to make our cruise very pleasant. The itinerary was perfect. I wish I could look forward to the exact same cruise in the future.

Closed Thread