Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:25 AM

WOK I printed out the pre-regs. stuff 12 pages!!! but now I'm confused thought that was all there was to it, but was told that is not the e-docs. so went to ncl.com/e-docs and signed into that and I "think" I have printed e-docs now just saids cruise tickets is that the e-docs that NCL talks about? Need help here, thanks everyone Wendy
Old 02-29-2008, 11:14 AM

If you've completed the "Advanced Guest Registration" online, you're all set. You don't need the 12 pages of terms and conditions or any other of the lawyer talk. Register and have your passport in hand at the pier. Once you've done the online registration all the info they need is on the computer screen they're looking at when you hand them your passport.

Cheers, Neil
Old 02-29-2008, 12:28 PM

Thanks Neil, was just trying to understand it all, cause when I talked with NCL and told them I did the pre-reg. thingy, they said I also need to print out the e-doc's and wasn't even sure what they looked like so like I said went to there website and all it said was "cruise tickets" so printed that also hope that is what there looking for only time will tell LOL
Wendy
Old 02-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi Wendy,

When you filled out the Advanced Registration form online, that's all they really need...I always make a copy and bring it with me (just in case) along with any papers from your travel agent or directly from NCL...Have a Great Cruise....not much longer to go:-)....

Bob E
Old 03-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Administrator

I just printed my e-docs a few minutes ago. My TA received an email from NCL with the link, she reviewed everything for accuracy, and forwarded the email to me. I clicked on the button provided, entered my name and booking number, and was brought to the docs.

Ours was ten pages long when printed (we have no port stops) and looked pretty much like the information we've gotten in the document booklet in the past. The first page was the cruise summary (names, cabin, reservation #, pier location). The following pages consisted of the cruise tickets (one for each of us), followed by the 5-page cruise contract. A separate link brought us to a luggage tag.

I will bring all of this with me to the pier in 69 days (!) along with our already-completed Advance Guest Registration forms and passports.

This was my first experience with e-docs, and I found them very easy to use.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:50 AM

When Does Norwegan send E-Doc E-mail
Booked for 11 May 2008 on the Gem out of Barcelona
Old 03-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Hi navyflr, and welcome to cruise-chat.com.

If you've completed your online registration, your e-docs might actually be ready. Go to http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/, enter your information, and see what comes up.

If you haven't completed the online registration, I urge you to do so now. Click here and follow the link in the center of the page to the Advance Guest Registration Form.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:14 PM

No Lisa it comes up not yet ready. NCL must be running behind.
Doug B
Old 03-01-2008, 02:18 PM

navyflyr,

They open the online registration system approx 55 days prior to your cruise date and close it about a week before you sail. You're a little too early to access it. Give it a couple more weeks and everything should work fine.

Cheers, Neil
Old 03-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Doug, it might even be just a couple more days. My cruise is just two days before yours.

Neil, I had no problem with e-docs and I'm 69 days out. I do recall not being able to access the online registration system some time ago (that was when you shared your hilarious customer service story), although it eventually worked soon after, at about 100 days out.

Happy cruising,
LisaP

Closed Thread

Tags
available, caribbean, cruise, doc, docs, edocs, eticket, like, ncl, norwegian, rccl, ready, royal, ticket, tickets