Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Go NCL and make my day...
And then there are those of us who have never been thrilled with the NCL brand. Not that I've had awful experiences, but I prefer other lines. This is why it is a good thing to have so many choices still available.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Even a bad cruise and a bad cruise lines is still better than none at all...some are just better than others..

Bob E
Old 06-14-2008, 10:22 PM

I love the cruiselines as a general rule, they help provide me and so many others with a living. They can make you nuts when you have to deal with their processes and systems when they don't always work the way they're supposed to. I would love nothing more than to have all the cruiselines provide the best experience imaginable for their clients and business associates. On the ship they nearly all do a great job. Some fit certain people better than others, like Dave says there are a lot of choices so pick your flavor. I only wish when something is obviously broken, they'd try their best to fix it. NCLA was broken for a very long time without a fix. They have other examples fo things that could use an overhaul and so do many other lines. I shouldn't have become a whiner about it on here and for that I apologize. I hope it's a temporary glitch that they fix and will let you know if they do. I'll be the first to praise any line for a job well done.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Administrator

I held back on posting this, but decided to do so in the end...

On our NCL cruise last month, we did not receive comment cards. We were told that a sampling of passengers would receive an email containing a link through which to fill out a comment form.

I don't think it's right for the line to exclude pax from providing feedback. Why can't they send an email to all pax who provide an address? Why exclude those who don't have email access? Not only is this not sound from a research perspective, it gives the impression that the opinions of some pax don't count.

So... I wrote them a letter, instead.

LisaP
Old 06-22-2008, 06:44 PM

Lisa, I'll bet every passenger on Gem and Pearl get comment cards. Those ships get very good reviews on a consistent basis. The Dream is certainly not at that level but to take feedback on something that's not broken and not want to hear from clients on issues that need addressed is certainly not what I'd consider a good business decision. I'm happy to hear you sent a letter. I only wish I had confidence they wanted to hear from you and would take your letter and others seriously. I'd love to see a post on the reply when/if you recieve one. Seems to me they are selective in the feedback they want and are willing to accept. I sincerely hope they prove me wrong.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM
We did the Jewel transatlantic at the end of April. We were also advised that a random selection of passengers would get an e-mail survey. I got one but it is mostly a "rate from 1 to 5" type for a lot of different questions without any chance to actually comment on anything.

Need some cruise help?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Jill SC:
We did the Jewel transatlantic at the end of April. We were also advised that a random selection of passengers would get an e-mail survey. I got one but it is mostly a "rate from 1 to 5" type for a lot of different questions without any chance to actually comment on anything.
1 to 5 rankings are helpful when comparing ships statistically, but useless for improving overall service.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, feedback, review