Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 PM

NCL has engaged Bain and Company to perform a survey of agents selling their product. They're looking for feedback in all areas of their performance in the cruise industry. I just did my survey. I think it's a great idea to get input on what is working and what needs improvement. Hopefully, they will identify some areas that can be improved upon and become an even better company as a result.

Cheers, Neil
Old 12-04-2007, 07:47 PM
They could just read some of the comment card from the Passengers.
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Always room for improvement....:-)

Bob E
Old 12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator

No doubt Apollo is looking out for its investment. (As it should.)

Neil, thank you for completing the survey. I wonder if they'll also be sending surveys to a random sampling of past passengers.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 AM

Bet they don't ask any questions about their handling of the Norway
Old 02-25-2008, 02:12 PM

The results of their survey are now becoming changes in their processes. I wish I could post the email I just recieved but I don't think that's allowed. They are revamping thier entire system from top down and calling it Partnership 2.0

It's supposed to improve relations with agents and agencies, their billing practices and adding a Resolutions Desk. They have eliminated over 1000 promo codes to streamline their pricing structure. These are just a few of the long overdue changes that should bring their policies and procedures in line with the rest of the industry. I for one, am greatful for Apollo's intervention and recognition that there were problems that needed to be addressed and they are doing so.

I think the cruising public will see vast improvement in their product overall in the near future. We are already seeing it on the booking end in dealing with the company.

Cheers, Neil
Old 02-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Every cruisline should go thru a process similar to this one....taking in TA's, business partners and the general cruising public...AND THEN LISTEN TO WHAT WE SAY....It can only make cruising a more pleasurable way to travel...
Happy Cruising one and all...

Bob E
Old 06-14-2008, 01:46 PM

Well after in initial improvement they have wasted their money on the survey and all the new press and marketing material on their new Partnership 2.0

I relly hope someone at NCL Corp offices reads these posts. They have slipped right back to business as usual and you can once again, not resolve issues easily. They put out promotions that they don't honor for onboard credits even when you follow their guidelines to a tee. Their billing process is a shambles and they don't return calls. I had such high hopes that they would change the way they handle errors and problems when they occur. After wasting most of this week trying to resolve issues with promotions, billing and other problems created by an inefficient and error riddled system.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-14-2008, 07:06 PM

Surprising, since they hired a long time Travel Agent to head up the new department.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:10 PM
I've always been happy with NCL...I'm hoping they just make me even happier.....

Go NCL and make my day...

Happy Cruising,

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, feedback, review