Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2005, 12:00 PM

Does anyone know, How to change a flight that was booked through the Cruise Line. I am sailing Feb, 19 and I planned on leaving from Birmingham, AL but I notice the flights are way off the departure time of cruise with a connection time of 5-6 hours. I can change my city to Atlanta and have a direct flight in about 1-2 hours much nicer. I have called my TA and they are looking into it. I also would like to know if anyone knows if it would cost me anymore to change. Or should I just let NCL worry about everything. I just hope it works out good, I know travel days are dreadful.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:00 PM

Does anyone know, How to change a flight that was booked through the Cruise Line. I am sailing Feb, 19 and I planned on leaving from Birmingham, AL but I notice the flights are way off the departure time of cruise with a connection time of 5-6 hours. I can change my city to Atlanta and have a direct flight in about 1-2 hours much nicer. I have called my TA and they are looking into it. I also would like to know if anyone knows if it would cost me anymore to change. Or should I just let NCL worry about everything. I just hope it works out good, I know travel days are dreadful.
Old 01-15-2005, 06:21 PM

That is one of the problems with cruise line air; the flight choices are often not the most convenient. You may be able to change them, but will probably have to pay extra for what is called "air deviation," which simply means you are asking to choose a flight instead of taking what the cruise line gives you. Ask your TA what the charge is. It may be worth it, just to be more comfortable in your travels. Have a great cruise, whatever happens with your flights!

Closed Thread

Tags
change, city, flight