Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2006, 09:44 PM

hi, anyone going on this 9 night cruise out of miami? taking any children? also would like to hear about the Pearl from anyone after they get back from their cruise.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Banned

Mary:

Mary and myself will be on the Pearl from Miami on Feb 2nd, 2007, as NCL Platinum Latitudes passengers. We plan to write a comprehensive "open minded" review after our trip. I can tell you since the Pearl is a sister ship to the Jewel, it will be beautiful. We have sailed on the Jewel three months after it was out to sea. The ship was spectacular and from seeing photos of the Pearl, it looks just great. While many cruisers may have negative opinions of NCL, Mary and me, have been very satisifed with all the ships we have been on. They offer a great cruise, for a great value. The new mega-ships certainly cannot compare with the older NCL ships. So expect a first class ship in March. There is gentlemen on this website who certainly is an expert when discussing NCL. He is a fellow by the name of Ron Clark. He has a vast amount of information for cruisers. I don't know how or where he gets his data, but I can attest, this guy knows what he is talking about. Perhaps a personal e-mail to Mr. Clark might help. Otherwise sit tight, and we will offer a review. We are booked on the Pearl for Feb 2nd, 2007 Miami and May 20th,2007, Alaska. Who knows whats next, but are considering the new NCL Gem transatlantic crossing in the fall of 2007 or spring of 2008, when the ship is ready to sail to the US.

I am sure you will have a great cruise on NCL. Of course cruising is what YOU personally make it.

Richard Dziak & Mary
Las Cruces, NM
Old 12-02-2006, 01:14 PM

Hi Mary,

I am just back from the NORWEGIAN PEARL.

It's a great ship.

If you want to see some impressions just visit this thread. All text is kept in German but you will like the pictures.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

Regards,
HeinBloed from Germany
Old 12-02-2006, 08:01 PM

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND PHOTOS. WE HAVE CRUISED NCL BEFORE ON THE SPIRIT. THE PEARL LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. CAN'T WAIT.

Closed Thread

Tags
dziak, lascruces, mary