Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:22 AM

Just a short report on our cruise. The entertainment was just awsome. The best we have had on any cruise line. The no charge resturants had overall poor service. The problem is with the free style dinning you never have the same wait staff. I will say after talking to Mr. "P" the Matr'd things for us improved. The food qualty was very good except the deserts, they don't come close to Carnivals. The cabins and the decor were very good. The ship was very well taken care of. The layout is very similar to Carnivals Spirit class ships. We really liked the ship. And we will probably sail with them again. If we do I will not wait till the 5th day out to complain to the Matre'd if we have a problem. He did every thing he could to make us happy after I complained. Overall it was a very good experience.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:55 PM

Welcome back, vet, and thanks for the review. I'm glad things improved once you spoke to the Maitre d'.

So will the next cruise be NCL again, or Carnival, or "other?"
Old 02-16-2010, 11:23 AM

Sandy
I will definately go back on NCL. I really enjoyed the ship. It reminded me of some of the ship's,like the Norway, the Regal Empress,the Seabreeze and also the Spirit class carnivals. But I will also go to Carnival, I get very good service on Carnival and the food quality is very good. Plus the fact that we are Platinum geusts now. I like them both for differant reasons. Viet

Closed Thread