Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 06:15 AM

Is NCL a good choice for a Spring Break cruise for 5 or 6 21 yr old college guys?

I am talking about age of the other passengers, activities on the boat, and overall atmosphere.

Our other options are Carnival and RCCL.

Thanks.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:10 AM
When I was with NCL we had every year loads of spring break guests onboard, and it seemed they all had a good time - especially all those who openly had sexual intercourse on the deck below the bridge at night where they thought nobody could see them

I guess they got the surprise of their life when we turned on all the surrounding deck lights

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-06-2007, 09:40 AM

Svein,

What boat and Itinerary were you with?

Also, good job and exposing the PDA.

Thanks,

Jake

Quote:
Originally posted by Svein:
When I was with NCL we had every year loads of spring break guests onboard, and it seemed they all had a good time - especially all those who openly had sexual intercourse on the deck below the bridge at night where they thought nobody could see them

I guess they got the surprise of their life when we turned on all the surrounding deck lights
Old 08-06-2007, 10:56 AM
During my three years with NCL i wasn't with any boats except during lifeboat drills where we lowered our lifeboats.
I was however serving on the SHIPS SS Norway and Norwegian Majesty. We had many different Iteniraries, but I think the most typical spring break cruises would be three or four day cruises out of Miami.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
age, break, college, cruise, cruiseline, forum, good, kids, line, norwegian, norweigian, popular, reviews, spring, students