Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 08:07 PM

I'm not really looking for something to see, rather something to experience for myself. I recently asked a passenger who was on the last southern caribbean cruise on the Pearl if it was true(Freestyle deck being truly "free"), and she said that she frequented it and often went topless. She and about 6-10 other women who just wanted to chill out. It's not a high traffic area, but it does exist when there are passengers who are interested.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by JWestShuh:
...it does exist when there are passengers who are interested.
I believe that's the key to the issue regarding how - and when - it is used.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Banned

SonnyV is correct.....these decks have many FAMILY type passengers on them. Guarenteed their is NO nude sunbathing decks on the Pearl. Not even the freestyle deck as previously thought by some posters here.

Many ships have balcony rooms that are at different elevations and setback from the lower balconies. I have seen many passengers sunbathing nude in the lower balcony rooms. Some woman, and some men. So I guess if you pay for the balcony room, you might catch someone providing a "flash" for you.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:56 PM

Richard and Mary, I can't argue with you, but only tell you what past cruisers of the Pearl have told me and/or witnessed. I guess you aren't willing to believe people who have been there, done that.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Guarenteed their is NO nude sunbathing decks on the Pearl.
Sorry, but I know better. We just got off the Pearl; 5 night western Carribean cruise starting Sunday after Thanksgiving 2007.

The Freestyle deck on deck 15
a) exists,
b) is clearly labeled as "clothing optional" by plaques at the bottom and top of the stairs leading there, and
c) was populated by topless and entirely nude folks of both genders, on several days (myself included).

It's real. "Been there, done that". (Sorry, no photos )
Old 12-08-2007, 04:10 PM

last i heard the only offered it for the Atlantis,cruise on pride of hawaii. wat a mess that was poor staffing and we never got the extra help they promised us. also the bar utility department took it asd an excuse not to work. lol
Old 01-01-2008, 10:54 AM

I have a photo of the Free style deck sign. It is definitely clothing optional
Old 01-01-2008, 12:44 PM

Old 01-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Banned

From what ship is the photo of the "freestyle deck" sign?
Old 01-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I will be on the Pearl in 15 days and my wife has already said NO 15TH DECK.....but I'm getting to the age that I wouldn't know what to do anyway....Happy cruising...and oogling...

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, cruises, deck, freestyle, laying, ncl, norwegian, nude, pearl, photo, ships, sun, sunbathing, suns, topless