Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 04:17 AM

Hi new to the forum, and am enjoying reading and getting info on cruises. We booked our first cruise FINALLY, we will be leaving on the NCL Star on a 7 day mexican riviera cruise celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary the embarkation day from LA is conveniently the same day as our 20th anniversary My wife has always wanted a cruise and we finally are going to take one. Can anyone tell me about their experiences on the Star? Pointers for a positively memorably experience.. proper cruise protocol etc.. I don't want to put her in a situation where she feels awkward or out of place by simply not knowing what to expect how to dress etc etc. Like I said this will be our first cruise. Thanks much in advance. Only 5 months to wait.. sheesh seems like forever the anticipation is already killing me.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:10 AM

I am not really sure about the Star, we took a cruise on NCL Spirit and loved it. It was our first cruise and was not and will not be our last. My wife is hooked. NCL is a very nice cruise line. Don't worry you will be fine. That is the best thing about NCL, it is whatever, whenever and we loved that about this cruise line. Have fun is the only thing you need to remember. You will learn everything else in the next five months just by reading others' posts.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, ncl, reviews, star