Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2006, 08:59 AM

Just back from March , 11 day cruise. I am told by others on cruise-who have sailed on other NCL ships-that service on the " Wind" is the best! I agree 100%. Ship nicely restored,views from dining,lounges and Gym-I saw whales while on the Bike in Maui!!! The Wind is also great value!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:56 PM

Hi F1,
Thank you for posting your comments. I've heard good & bad things about the Wind. We are going on the Wind to Alaska in July. I'm glad to hear positive comments.
Thank you
Old 04-07-2006, 06:52 AM

I am jealous!!! Wind is a great ship-I lived on it for 12 days!!! Not perfect-what is- but any negative comment is from those constant complainers -who complain about everything!Views are GREAT,food good to excellent,activities very good, entertainment fantastic and so on!!! Art auction very interesting!!!!Spa very good,gym good,decks excellebt,BBQ fantastic. In Hawaii-ports and scenery is stunning!!! Same for many excursions. Cabin nice,smallish but good!!! I would and will do this tour again soon. Hawaii is simply AWESOME and I have been around the World-nothing compares....
Old 04-13-2006, 09:46 PM
The Wind goes into dry dock in San Fran on April 14 (tomorrow)for 2 weeks. Staff all looking forward to some time off. Guess new carpeting is going in. They were working on the deck while we were cruising. I would tell you about the fabulous entertainment but most were getting off and a new group coming on. F1 wasn't Patti and Jose great? They board the Spirit in May.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:50 AM

Very much so.....
Old 04-16-2006, 04:42 PM

I am a first time cruiser on the Wind after its two week drydock in SF. I'm on the repositioning cruise to Vancouver - short cruise for the first time.
Since my cruise is so short, I'd sure appreciate any hints about the Wind as to dining, must sees or must dos or any other hints you have for us first timers.
I am also happy to hear about the service. Ihave read some bad things about the Wind.
I agree that some people will complain about everything and anything. Boo to them!
Monica
Old 04-17-2006, 09:28 AM

Le Bistro offers GREAT food and a very good wine selection!!! La Traviota is very good too,The Terraces have great views good food! The Spa is well worth a session! For ice cream junkies our Hawaiian cruise offered FREE ice cream each afternoon on Sun Deck-a great service!!!! The BBQ on deck was very nice each day! The all-night Pizza restaurant on Deck was a nice feature too. The servive at all venues was superb!!! The Ship is very nice,very clean,views to sea from restaurants was superb! The Ship was enlarged recently,and this can be a bit confusing as to layout,especially if your cabin is at the front and on lower levels-but only a minor concern really. I rate Ship a 8 1/2 out of a scale of 10,and I can be quite critical at times! Enjoy!!!

Closed Thread