Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2006, 01:02 PM

I was on the Dawn 6/17 and bought quite a few pieces of Art and am yet to receive them On calling the company, I was told that Wholesale Arts has a contract dispute with NCL and so they are not responsible for the Art delivery any more. I called NCL and they gave me an 800 number to their new Art agent and that number says thatthe mail box is full. ANybody out there has any info on this?
Old 09-14-2006, 05:35 PM

What does your receipt say? Is Wholesale Arts the name on top of the receipt? Did you pay delivery charges on that receipt? I have not seen any other art auction on ships except Park West. I have bought things from them. I know that anything you buy from Park West comes from their store. The cruise line has nothing to do with the delivery of Park West. So I would think Wholesale Arts would come direct from their store. I would call them again and ask to speak to a manager.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:10 PM

I will try and call them again. ANyone out there that has bought art from Fine Art Wholesalers on Board within the last 3 months?
Old 09-20-2006, 05:52 AM

I am having similar problems. I am getting worried that this is all a big scam and somehow we will get stiffed. We are doing a bunch of phone calls and see what will happen.

Please keep us updated if you have any success recovering money and/or art works.

Closed Thread

Tags
art, artwork, auction, auctioneers, auctions, cruise, dawn, fine, jewel, names, ncl, norwegian, nowegian, park, scam, west, wholesalers