Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 05:38 PM

I just returned from Alaska on the NCL Star and the scenery is breathtaking. However, let me forwarn everyone... do not book cabin 5110 on deck 5. For 4 of the 7 days I could not sleep due to the tender noise of the door and crew banging what sounded like pipes. It was loud and when I called and appeared at the reception desk I was told they would send security. Like that would do anything. We origially had another cabin but was called to "upgrade" and had to take the cabin right away so I could not see it online. I learned my lesson and want to pass it along.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:03 PM

Hi northtoalaska,

Welcome to cruise-chat. Sorry to hear of your disappointing upgrade. Thanks for the heads up though.

Cheers, Neil

Closed Thread

Tags
5110, bad, bd, cabin, cabins, cruise, dawn, good, ncl, norwegian, reviews, star, staralaska, tender, upgrade