Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 07:57 AM

Has anyone else had difficulties getting the NCL web page to load? I've tried this on 3 different computers which all have different ISP's and connectivity and have problems with everyone of them on the page loading. Just wondering if anyone else has that problem?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-14-2010, 08:53 AM

Works fine for me.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Administrator

No problems here.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:30 PM

it works for me BUT I have noticed they have high gfx which takes time to load.. maybe you should try another web browser(firefos-google chrome-safari)
Old 05-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Administrator

For some reason, about 15 months ago whenever I tried to access NCL I got their European website, even when I manually entered "ncl.com". I think it was their German page that I specifically got. I never figured out why this was happening and it was like that for several months and suddenly things were normal again.

Personally I think the NCL website is one of the poorest ones for wading through to find anything. Carnival used to be best but within the past month they decided to screw their site up too, and now things that were easy to find are buried.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:32 AM

PLB, for me, the NCL website is very slow when loading. Also, there are lots of times that parts of the page will not load completely or at all. And I, like you, have tried from several different computers, on seperate networks and even on my phone browser. It's the same on all computers I use. I was beginning to this it was just me...

Old 05-17-2010, 10:03 AM

Oh Dave I hate to hear that about Carnival, I was beginning to think the reason I was having difficulty with NCL was because I was spoiled by Carnival....Uggg...

But, I really glad to know it isn't JUST me that has trouble with NCL. On another post someone said they couldn't print their %off stuff due to a problem with the webpage, I sure hope that doesn't happen to me!!!

Dave can you perhaps get these post to NCL for a recommendation that they do some work on their website?????

Closed Thread

Tags
doesnt, load, ncl, page, problem, web, webpage, website, work