Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 05:25 AM

We are cruising on the Dream and was wondering what the state rooms are like. We have an outside room on the Biscavne Deck. It is three of us and when I look at the pictures on the website it shows only one bed. Can anyone give me some information?

Thank you!
Old 02-25-2007, 06:26 AM
Banned

Tiger:

Was on the Dream in Oct 2006 and in a outside stateroom. To be very honest, we did NOT have a folddown bunk bed on the wall. The room you have must be in a certain section on the Dream where the outside staterooms have the foldown beds mounted to the wall. Honestly on the Dream, 3 people to room is too much. My 82 YO father had an inside cabin that was fine for one person, two would have been cramped and could never envision 3 or 4 to the room. The Dream is an older ship and the staterooms appear to be smaller than any other vessel I have been on after 16 cruises. I do have a review of the Dream in cruisereviews.com that you may want to access.

If you are 3 to the room, I would start practicing sleeping in your closet.I am sure that you will find it very cramped on the Dream, especially if 3 adults.

Richard & Mary
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 AM
We were on the Dream in January and had room 4239 which is an outsideroom....this was our 18th cruise and the room had a sitting area by the portholes that had a couch/bed...more than enough room for 3....we were very pleased with the room....shower wasn't the greatest though...I have a review on the ship...You should have no problem with the room..

Bob Erickson
Old 02-25-2007, 10:06 AM

We came off the Dream on Feb 10 2007 and had rooms 8224 nd 8225....both outside oceanview. There is a sofa in the sitting area that pulls out to a bed. Don't worry....there's plenty of room. Not a lot of space for suitcases, but enough closet space. 3 adults is not problem. Ya....the shower is small, but the water is hot and ample. Have a great time. Dan
Old 02-27-2007, 07:05 PM

We were also on the Dream in January. Will say that 3 would fit if the sofa is taken in to consideration but we would have been miserable with a third person in our room!

Add Your Cruise Review

Closed Thread